Please use our online form to enter your contact information. We accept Cash, Checks made out to “Lewis Farm,” Credit Cards (call us to process), and Square Register (on site) to pay for your Share.
Be sure to hit the SUBMIT button to save your information!!
Enrollment is limited, and there may be a wait list.
Our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program offers a fun way to experience the farm to table process, while ensuring that you receive a steady seasonal supply of fresh, locally grown produce. Enrollment is limited; become a member this season!
Spring 2018 CSA - Sign up for our newsletter & enroll in January!
• 10 Weekly pick-ups June through September
• $250 Share - $25.00/wk
• Pickups on Tuesdays at the Farm 1-7pm
• The program has only one size share, designed for two hearty vegetable eaters. We encourage you to partner with a neighbor or colleague, or for a large family, purchase two shares if you are interested in more produce.
All CSA Members receive:
• Weekly CSA email updates and recipes
• Early news about our upcoming events
• Discounts for farm events!
One Share feeds two hearty vegetable eaters. Produce is picked within 24 hours of receiving your share. It is extremely fresh and will last for weeks, if stored properly.
In true partnership, CSA members share the risks of agriculture with farmers, ensuring that even in the event of unforeseen circumstances, farmers’ livelihood will be secure. Risks are minimized through smart growing, including planting diverse crops resilient to a range of conditions. In the spirit of our commitment to the traditions of CSAs, your membership is a connection between farmer and consumer.
We want to thank you for your continued support of the Lewis Farm. If you know someone, or a business or community group who may be interested in our CSA - we sincerely appreciate your referral!
Copyright 2016. Lewis Farm Concord, NH. All Rights Reserved.